If hired, you will be required to personally present your employment eligibility documentation before we can allow you to work. The most common documents we see are a driver’s license and a social security card (you will need both) or a U.S. passport. You can check with the Dining Services Office to see a complete list of acceptable documents and remember that only original documents can be accepted. No photo or faxed copies please.
Great job opportunities for team players!
We are always accepting applications. For more information on specific employment opportunities, please visit the Dining Services Office located on the first floor of the Kenneth N. Gardner Center or click on a job description below for more information.
Please submit a current copy of your class schedule with your application to be considered for employment
- Go to the MyDixie login page.
- Enter your User ID and PIN.
- Click on the Student Tab.
- Click on Registration.
- Click View Registration Information.
- Select Term.
- Click on the print icon located on the right side of the screen.
- Please print/send both pages of your schedule.