Position: Red Rock Server
1st Year-$7.25 (After receiving food handlers permit)
Report To: Production Manager
Days: Possible days for employment are seven days per week. You will know your schedule each Friday. Days off must be requested 1 week in advance.
General Statement of Duties: Responsible for providing quick and efficient service to customers. Greets customers using appropriate customer service. Taking orders from customers and giving them their correct food in a timely manner. Maintains cleanliness of counters and floors at all times.
- Check supplies in counter area and restock items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.
- Inform kitchen staff of shortages or special requests.
- Serve food items as the customers order.
- Ensure proper portion control when serving.
- Greet customers with a positive attitude
- Be on time
- Be polite and courteous to fellow employees and customers
- Keep yourself clean and neat in appearance and action.
- Practice good sanitary habits at all times.
- Other duties as assigned
- Food Handler’s Permit
- Closed toed shoes
- Uniform – shirt, hat, name tag
- Be familiar with Dixie State College Campus Dining Services Handbook