Red Rock Café Lead
Report To: Campus Dining Services Director
Days: Possible days for employment are seven days per week. Schedule is posted each Friday by Noon. Days off must be requested by Noon on Wednesday for the following Sunday through Saturday.
General Statement of Duties: Oversee the operation of the Red Rock Cafe unit. Handle all problems and complaints with the customers and employees. Back up cashier as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Know where all items used are kept, and being able to find all items when needed. Stock the items when product is running low.
- Supervise line workers and cashiers.
- Maintain cleanliness of dining room and food court: Tables, chairs, counters, doors and sneeze guards.
- Secure the facility and deposits at the end of the shift.
- Place orders for the Red Rock Cafe: pizzas, Pepsi products, etc.
- Open and close the Red Rock Cafe as scheduled.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Requirements:
- Must hold current Southwest Utah Public Health Department Food Handlers Permit.
- Closed toed shoes.
- Uniform – shirt, hat, and name tag.
- Be familiar with Campus Dining Services Handbook.
- Be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Keep yourself clean and neat in appearance and action. Practice good sanitary habits at all times.
- Report to work on time.
- Be polite and courteous to fellow employees and customers.