1st Year-$8.25 (After receiving food handlers permit)
Report To: Production Manager & Assistant Production Manager
Days: Possible days for employment are seven days per week. Schedule is posted each Friday by Noon. Days off must be requested by Noon on Wednesday for the following Sunday through Saturday.
General Statement of Duties: Work at the Backyard Grill in the Red Rock Cafe. Know and follow correct food handling and storage procedures. Stock items for evening. Clean and sanitize equipment. Cook food properly.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Check supplies in counter area and restock items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.
- Inform kitchen staff of shortages or special requests.
- Prepare food items as the customers order.
- Ensure proper portion control when serving.
- Greet customers with a positive attitude.
- Practice good sanitary habits at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Requirements:
- Must hold current Southwest Utah Public Health Department Food Handlers Permit.
- Closed toed shoes.
- Uniform – shirt, hat, and name tag.
- Be familiar with Campus Dining Services Handbook.
- Be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Keep yourself clean and neat in appearance and action. Practice good sanitary habits at all times.
- Report to work on time.
- Be polite and courteous to fellow employees and customers.