1st Year-$9.25 (After receiving food handlers permit)
Report To: Production Manager
Days: Monday-Thursday 6:30 AM-1:30 PM, Sunday 10:30 AM-6:30 PM
General Statement of Duties: Full charge morning cook during the week and lead cook on Sunday. Responsible for complete setup, service and cleanup of breakfast and then setup and service of lunch. Sunday work requires setup, service and cleanup of lunch and dinner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparatory work.
- Ensure all needed items are in stock. Places order with food vendors for necessary items.
- Cook the food to order for the customers.
- Maintain a sanitary work station at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Requirements:
- Must hold current ServeSafe Certificate, or ability to obtain within 6 months of employment.
- Closed toed shoes.
- Uniform – shirt, hat, and name tag.
- Be familiar with Campus Dining Services Handbook.
- Be able to lift and carry up to 75 pounds.
- Keep yourself clean and neat in appearance and action. Practice good sanitary habits at all times.
- Report to work on time.
- Be polite and courteous to fellow employees and customers.