Red Rock Dishwasher
1st Year-$8.00 (after food handlers permit is received)
Report To: Assistant Production Manager
Days: Possible days for employment are seven days per week. Schedule is posted each Friday by Noon. Days off must be requested by Noon on Wednesday for the following Sunday through Saturday.
General Statement of Duties: Wash and properly store all dishes, eating utensils, cups and small equipment for the department. Maintain the dish room and dish machine in a sanitary and efficient manner. Maintain cleanliness of production kitchen and storage areas.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clean dishes, glassware, pots, pans, silverware, and kitchen items including storage racks, floors, walls, dish area and other items assigned.
- Remove trash from dish room and from all other kitchen areas. Keep clean liners in all cans at all times.
- Restock clean silverware and plates, putting in correct locations.
- Clean equipment throughout kitchen such as: dish return, counter tops, floor drains, and other equipment as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must hold current Southwest Utah Public Health Department Food Handlers Permit.
- Closed toed shoes.
- Uniform – shirt, hat, and name tag.
- Be familiar with Campus Dining Services Handbook.
- Be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Keep yourself clean and neat in appearance and action. Practice good sanitary habits at all times.
- Report to work on time.
- Be polite and courteous to fellow employees and customers.