1st Year-$7.50 (After receiving food handlers permit)
Report To: Concessions Lead
Days: Possible days for employment are seven days per week. Schedule is posted each Friday by Noon. Days off must be requested by Noon on Wednesday for the following Sunday through Saturday.
General Statement of Duties: Work at the counter at the concessions stands filling orders. Work in the prep area preparing food items. Help maintain a sanitary work condition.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Know and follow correct food handling and storage procedures.
- Properly prepare concessions food items.
- Properly cleanup after events and sanitize equipment.
- Help concession cashiers as needed in restocking.
- Keep work area clean and organized.
- Keep yourself clean and neat in appearance and action.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Requirements:
- Must hold current Southwest Utah Public Health Department Food Handlers Permit.
- Closed toed shoes.
- Uniform – shirt, hat, and name tag.
- Be familiar with Campus Dining Services Handbook.
- Be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Keep yourself clean and neat in appearance and action. Practice good sanitary habits at all times.
- Report to work on time.
- Be polite and courteous to fellow employees and customers.