1st Year-$7.00 (After receiving food handlers permit) plus $.25 for every item sold.
2nd Year-$7.50 plus $.25 for every item sold.
3rd Year-$7.75 plus $.25 for every item sold.
Report To: Concessions Lead
Days: Possible days for employment are seven days per week. Schedule is posted each Friday by Noon. Days off must be requested by Noon on Wednesday for the following Sunday through Saturday.
General Statement of Duties: Sell food and beverage items at athletic events in the stands.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Stock items in hawker tray.
- Walks throughout the stands selling food and beverage items.
- Correctly accept payment from customers and make proper change.
- Up sell all the items.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Requirements:
- Must hold current Southwest Utah Public Health Department Food Handlers Permit.
- Closed toed shoes.
- Uniform – shirt, hat, and name tag.
- Be familiar with Campus Dining Services Handbook.
- Be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Keep yourself clean and neat in appearance and action. Practice good sanitary habits at all times.
- Report to work on time.
- Be polite and courteous to fellow employees and customers.