1st Year-$7.50 (After receiving food handlers permit)
Report To: Catering Lead
Days: Possible days for employment are seven days per week. Schedule is posted each Friday by Noon. Days off must be requested by Noon on Wednesday for the following Sunday through Saturday.
General Statement of Duties: Includes setting up, serving and cleaning up after events that are catered by DSC Campus Dining Services. Tux uniform will be provided.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Polish silverware and set the tables according to proper etiquette.
- Properly serve plated food to customers.
- Clean work station at end of shift.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Requirements:
- Must hold current Southwest Utah Public Health Department Food Handlers Permit.
- Closed toed shoes.
- Uniform – shirt, hat, and name tag.
- Be familiar with Campus Dining Services Handbook.
- Be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Keep yourself clean and neat in appearance and action. Practice good sanitary habits at all times.
- Report to work on time.
- Be polite and courteous to fellow employees and customers.