Catering and Concessions Assistant
1st Year-$8.00 (After receiving food handlers permit)
Report To: Concessions Lead or Catering Lead
Days: Possible days for employment are seven days per week. Schedule is posted each Friday by Noon. Days off must be requested by Noon on Wednesday for the following Sunday through Saturday.
General Statement of Duties: Delivery and pick up of all catering and concessions supplies. Assist with all catering and concessions events. Responsible for all setup and clean up of the facilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in delivering catering supplies to various on and off campus catering facilities.
- Setup of catering supplies at catering events.
- Assist in dishing up salads, dinner plates and desserts.
- Scrape plates and sorts silverware during catered events.
- Assist in setup, cleanup and tear down of catered and concessions events.
- Return catering supplies to the production kitchen.
- Maintenance of delivery vehicles: interior (daily) and exterior (every two weeks).
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Requirements:
- Must hold current Southwest Utah Public Health Department Food Handlers Permit.
- Closed toed shoes.
- Uniform – shirt, hat, and name tag.
- Be familiar with Campus Dining Services Handbook.
- Be able to lift and carry up to 75 pounds.
- Keep yourself clean and neat in appearance and action. Practice good sanitary habits at all times.
- Report to work on time.
- Be polite and courteous to fellow employees and customers.