Red Rock Baker’s Assistant
Pay Scale: 1st Year-$7.75 (After receiving food handlers permit)
Report To: Head Baker
Days: Possible days for employment are seven days per week. You will know your schedule each Friday. Days off must be requested 1 week in advance.
General Statement of Duties: Responsible for preparatory work in the food service establishment. Ensure that the products produced in the bakery meet the quality standards established by Campus Dining Services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Comply with all portion sizes, quality standards, department rules, policies, and procedures.
- Pan, prepare and bake pastry items.
- Prepare an assortment of breads and desserts.
- Maintain a sanitary bakeshop.
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Requirements:
- Must hold current Southwest Utah Public Health Department Food Handlers Permit.
- Closed toed shoes.
- Uniform – shirt, hat, and name tag.
- Be familiar with Campus Dining Services Handbook.
- Be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Keep yourself clean and neat in appearance and action. Practice good sanitary habits at all times.
- Report to work on time.
- Be polite and courteous to fellow employees and customers.